Make a CRUD app, about anything you like. Movies, cooking, sports… you choose.
Do at least the following:
- Persist records with Taffy, or to a server.
- Have a record set list that's public.
- Have an admin section.
- Create an admin record set list, with edit, and delete buttons for each record.
- Have a login form, with a logout link in the menu.
- Have a way for admins to add new records, and edit and delete existing records.
- All admins require login.
- Confirm record deletion.
- Validation. Required data, data that is not negative, etc.
- Have a data initialization page, linked to the main admin page, that requires login.
- Confirm data initialization with the user.
- Persistent transaction log, with timestamp.
- Sort the record set by fields the user chooses.
- Have a record set of usernames and passwords that the login logic searches.
- Use checkboxes, radio buttons, and/or select lists in the add/edit form.
- Have two or more entities related through a foreign key, like keywords, or teams for sporting events.
Submit the URL of your solution.
(If you were logged in as a student, you could submit an exercise solution, and get some feedback.)